Balonku ada lima dalam Bahasa Inggris

Bahasa Inggris Anak: Balonku ada lima
Balonku ada lima versi Inggris



I have five colorful balloons

They are so beautiful

Yellow red grey blue and green

Yellow red grey blue and green

Green balloon suddenly explodes dor……

Then I really feel  upset

Now I have  four balloons left

I try to hold them tightly   



Download the example of the song by almusto Click here
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori ENGLISH SONGS dengan judul Balonku ada lima dalam Bahasa Inggris. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : BAHASA INGGRIS ANAK INDONESIA
Ditulis oleh: Mustofa Muhammad - Tuesday, February 19, 2013

6 komentar untuk "Balonku ada lima dalam Bahasa Inggris"

  1. explosive....bang...bang..bang
    but it's gonna be okay as the child HAPPY.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the correct one is "Explodes" it belongs to "Verb" which means meletus, Explosive is an adjectve that explains nouns..example: an explosive materials...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha3x...you're really really 'cikgu'
    coz the point only, I never found ...dor...dor...except in bahasa, but you've given more.
    he3x...sorry, we've influenced with hazardous material term, closed to my work space.

    As you see, even by making a mistakes, we could learn this language, enhancing my knowhow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just try to include Indonesian term like "dor.. the sound of the exploding things..Iam afraid you send explosive materials heheheh....but it's okay..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucu, kreatif dan menggelitik, lanjut gaaan ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Mr... thanks for coming here..

    ReplyDelete

Maturnuwun geh sampun komentar ten blog kulo