Almusto's fact

Hello, My name’s Mustofa, Many people in the internet often call me “Almusto” that’s my nickname when I was studying at IKIP PGRI Semarang. Then the name I use on my Facebook, Young Almusto. Although I’m getting older but I am always young, Young Almusto, not Old Almusto. I mean I always have a young spirit to create, and share my experiences by means of Blog. The blogs I have been organizing are Inggris anak.com, Inggristopsite.com and Siberuk.com.

Everyday I teach English at MTs Darul Hikmah and SMK Bintara Batang. In the previous time, I taught English at SD Siberuk. I had been teaching there since 2005 until 2012 then for certain reason I left that school and moved to MTs for three days and the rest ones at SMK. Blogging is one of my intense activity beside teaching. As I mention in the previous, I care two blogs discussing about English for children and adults people and I also care a blog sharing about my village and computer and blogging. Here is my personal identity:

Mustofa
Almusto


Name
: Mustofa
Place and Date of Birth
: Batang, October 22nd 1984
Religion
: Islam
Adress
: Siberuk Village, RT 1 RW 1 Tulis-Batang, Central     Java
Hobby
: Reading, Computer,Internet, Blogging, etc.
Email
Mobile phone
: 085727058155
Occupation
: English teacher, Farmer, Blogger.

For more information about me please add click the following links:






Add my email kangmus84@gmail.com to have a talk via Skype
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Almusto's fact. Jika kamu suka, jangan lupa like dan bagikan keteman-temanmu ya... By : BAHASA INGGRIS ANAK INDONESIA
Ditulis oleh: Mustofa Muhammad - Friday, August 16, 2013

5 komentar untuk "Almusto's fact"

  1. ha3x...u name has similarity with one character of Umar Kayam series Mangan Ora Mangan Kumpul, Sugih Tanpa Banda, Madep Ngalor Sugih Madep Ngidul Sugih, Satrio Piningit ing Kampung Pingit - Mr.Ngalmost.

    just sending an article and please expose "farmer"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? That sounds funny pals. You know, Now I feel so so sad. You know why? This site gets a penalty from Google so it is not easy for my site to be popular on Google search. It is because of my over optimization on SEO. I regret then... My blog is getting so so silent with a few visitors right now... Please help me what could I do right now pals..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you have send your article for sharing to this site, this blog. but I can not guarantee that it will be read by visitors.. as my blog right now gets a punishment from Google... I really wanna repair my blog but I must do such a hard work for it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ups...thus you can change by sharing the case you've faced, as we have no idea due blog, SEO and item correlated. I thought om Malwopati ever face it, who knows he'll contribute his case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that I begin to be very lazy to post pals. I cant stand writing without being read by others, I mean my blog visitors. I'll concentrate myself on repairing my blog. If my blog gets well, I will post again..anyway, thanks for your suggestion pals..

    ReplyDelete

Maturnuwun geh sampun komentar ten blog kulo